1. Strategery: Keynote: Phil Hill and Michael Feldstein - Asking the questions: Are you a movement? What is your goal? How big is your problem? - Strategery!
2. Open Textbooks: Cost imperative for students; assembling one in 4 days; as a school wide strategy (U. of Maryland - UMUC); the limitations
- — Amanda Coolidge (@acoolidge)Mon, Nov 23 2015 22:59:41Open Textbooks and Accessibility #a11y #opened15 http://www.slideshare.net/acoolidge/open-textbooks-and-accessibility … @tararobertson @SueDoner- slides now available
- Open geography text created in 4 days: First Open Textbook Sprint supported by BCCampus - Arthur Gill Green - post doc in Geography at UBC.
- — Stoo Sepp (@stoosepp)Mon, Nov 23 2015 19:35:50
- — Karl Nelson (@karlnelson)Mon, Nov 23 2015 19:16:26
- — Shelly Pauley Murphy (@ShellyLP)Tue, Nov 24 2015 16:41:38
- — Amanda Coolidge (@acoolidge)Mon, Nov 23 2015 18:14:45Riffin' on the Open Textbook https://gotcurls.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/riffin-on-the-open-textbook/ … #oer #opentextbook
- — Alexandre Enkerli (@enkerli)Wed, Nov 25 2015 21:25:45As with “free as in speech”, #opened15 still had to push the “open as in minds” model beyond no-cost textbooks. https://twitter.com/jimgroom/status/667404964415819776 …
3. The concept of "not-yetness" Amy Collier (Middlebury) and Jen Ross (Edinburgh)
5 things I learned at opened15
...and too many others to share