- Tonight's chat moderated by Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)
- Topics:1. Why should we use video in social media?2. What’s a way you’ve seen video work really well in various ministry settings?3. Where have you found good video for #ChSocM purposes?4. For those who’ve created videos - any learnings, tips, tricks?4a. How about good software/apps for managing and editing video?5. Quick. Name a biblical story that could work really well (not corny) through the medium of video.
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Tue, Aug 19 2014 21:55:17
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Tue, Aug 19 2014 23:04:55
- — Raymond Emery (@raymondemery)Wed, Aug 20 2014 00:58:32Friends, please excuse the volume of my tweets over the next hour. I’m participating in the wchsocm#chsocm chat. Come and join us!
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Aug 20 2014 00:58:50
- — Sarah Taylor (@RevSarahTaylor)Wed, Aug 20 2014 01:01:18Okay, I have ice cream to distract myself so I don't spend the ENTIRE hour complaining about how much I hate videchsocmhsocm
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Aug 20 2014 01:01:39
- Opening prayer...
#ChSocM Chat: 8/19/14
A rip-roaring tweetchat focused on using the ever-increasing popularity of video through social media in our communities of faith.
byChurchSocMed #chsocm69 Views