- Moderated by Meredith Gould (@MeredithGould) (using @chsocm)
T1: If you’re not a digital commexpert, what help from church communicators would be most useful?
T2: If communications is your ministry, how can those in other ministries help *you* support *them*?
T3: Relative to social media, which key concerns seem to persist for church leadership?
T3a: Which do you consider easily resolved?
T3b: What/who typically gets in the way of resolution?
Bonus: As a result of attending #eform16 or reading tweets, what new awareness/knowledge do you have about #chsocm?
- — Paul Steinbrueck (@paulsteinbrueck)Wed, Jun 08 2016 01:02:13
- — ChurchSocMed #chsocm (@chsocm)Wed, Jun 08 2016 01:02:44
- — Bill Cruse (@stillandsmall)Wed, Jun 08 2016 01:03:13Huzzah! thanks. I'm in!! #chsocm https://twitter.com/chsocm/status/740347965710041089 …
- — ChurchSocMed #chsocm (@chsocm)Wed, Jun 08 2016 01:05:25
#ChSocM chat 06/07/16: Continuing #eform16 inquiries & conversations about social media!
Tonight we’re chatting about topics that came to mind while viewing tweets from #eform16.
byChurchSocMed #chsocm92 Views