- T1: We’re going to zoom in right away - *why* would you say engagement is falling when the content is non-video?
T2: What’s the last video you saw on social media? Why did you click on it? What drew you to it?
T3: Zooming in even farther…what, in your opinion, has worked in videography as it comes to social media? What doesn’t work?
T4: We can’t do it all ourselves. What are some good resources you know of/use when considering video in your own soc-med context?
T5: Next steps - how to incorporate video, even in small ways, for our communities? Let’s turn our creativity up to 11.
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:00:06
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:00:57
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:02:45
- — jay (@PaddlingPadre)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:02:57Heads up on higher tweet volume for the next hour! I'm in the #chsocm chat tonight. Join us if you want to know some the best church folk!
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:03:39Overwhelmingly loving God: Your love is so incredible, it’s offensive - and it continues to love us while also challenging us. #chsocm
- — Neal F. Fischer (@nealffischer)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:04:24Dear Friends, please excuse the volume of tweets for the next hour as I participate in this week's #chsocm chat.
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:04:32You love us even (or *especially* when we feel unlovable), and you challenge us to look beyond ourselves to your world. #chsocm
- — Marcus A Cylar, DMin (@pastorcylar)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:05:00Going to try to jump in my first #chsocm chat in a long, long time. Way too long. Putting my girls to bed tho, so we’ll see how this goes...
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:05:03Your presence frees us to be the people you called us to be. Remind us of that fact, because we love to forget it. #chsocm
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:05:45Thank you for this time to engage, and for the presence of your Breath in all that we tweet, retweet, ...or even just like. Amen. #chsocm
- — MeredithGould (@MeredithGould)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:05:50
- — Carolyn Clement (@singingcarolyn)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:06:55Joining the #chsocm TwitterChat rn to talk about church, social media, video, & other wonderfulness. Jump in, follow along, or ignore...
- — Charles T Franklin (@creativedropout)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:06:58
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:07:10Next up: self-introductions. In addition to your faith flavor, tell everyone how, specifically, you rock out to social media. #chsocm
- — Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)Wed, Jun 01 2016 01:07:43
#ChSocM chat 05/31/16: Zooming in on Video and Social Media
A quotation: “…engagement for non-video content is declining.” Our jumping off point.
byChurchSocMed #chsocm32 Views