- Moderated by Beth Felice (@bfelice)
T1: Back to that noodle on the wall to start a #chsocm project. Have you ever? Would you never? No wrong answers
T2: In the early #chsocm days we “sat on the real estate” as new media channels emerged, claiming a name. Valid now?
T3: St.Swithun’s is on Twitter!Rather the deacon & 1member after 1yr and 3 tweet workshops. Keep the account?
T3a: How long is a fair trial for a new #chsocm space? What % of community reach is a success?
T4: Might you share a great #chsocm you created that never took off? Ahead of its time? Let it go? Mothballed?
T5: You’ll discontinue the account. Keep an archive, a record of what was tried and accomplished?
- — jnette (@JnetteYates)Wed, May 11 2016 01:02:20
- — MeredithGould (@MeredithGould)Wed, May 11 2016 01:06:27
- — John Deuel (@kinkkink)Wed, May 11 2016 01:07:25<- Ostensibly episcopalian mystic heretic EfM mentor. Use Twitter, FB, IG, etc. to connect & learn #chsocm https://twitter.com/bfelice/status/730202067810291712 …
- — MeredithGould (@MeredithGould)Wed, May 11 2016 01:08:33You're also on the #chsocm chat moderator team! https://twitter.com/RevMindi/status/730202462397726720 …
- — Vibrant Faith (@vibrantfaith)Wed, May 11 2016 01:08:33Hey #chsocm! We explore 21st century faith formation. Looking to the future, but noodle-throwing never gets old. https://twitter.com/bfelice/status/730202067810291712 …
#ChSocM chat 05/10/16: Let It Goooooooo
When, why, and how to step away from #chsocm projects
byChurchSocMed #chsocm18 Views