- Moderated by Melinda Mitchell (@revmindi)
T1: What guidelines for privacy and/or copyright on #chsocm has your denomination/governing body provided?
T2: How often do you check your website and #chsocm for privacy and/or copyright violations?
T3: What sources do you use for images, music, video etc. for #chsocm?
T3a: How do you check for copyright/user rights for photos, music, etc. posted to #chsocm?
T3b: Anyone pay a service to show video clips or music? #chsocm
T4: Final thoughts? Suggestions? Other resources we haven't discussed? Any questions you have that you want to ask? #chsocm
- — Rev-o-lution (@RevMindi)Wed, May 04 2016 01:00:22
- — MeredithGould (@MeredithGould)Wed, May 04 2016 01:05:51AMEN! Guide this conversation and all other conversations on Twitter tonight! #chsocm https://twitter.com/RevMindi/status/727665354357379072 …
- — MeredithGould (@MeredithGould)Wed, May 04 2016 01:08:22<--sociologist, digital communications consultant, author, #chsocm chat founder, fiercely ecumenical, gadfly, mystic & more!
- — Rev. Evan M. Dolive (@RevEvanDolive)Wed, May 04 2016 01:08:45
- — Rev-o-lution (@RevMindi)Wed, May 04 2016 01:09:43
#ChSocM chat 05/03/16: Privacy and Copyright.
What you use, why you use it, and what to keep an eye for when you share those images.
byChurchSocMed #chsocm31 Views