- Moderated by Alan Rudnick / @alanrudnick
T1: What helpful tools are out there for streaming and sharing worship online?
T2: When inclement weather occurs, how do/could you connect worship with folks virtually?
T3: What are the challenges involved in streaming and sharing worship/sermon on social media? Solutions?
T4: How have you engaged your social media audience during Lent?
T5: What would you adjust or change for next Lent? What have you learned?
- — Alan Rudnick (@alanrudnick)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:01:58If this is your first tweetchat, please do not get discouraged by the pace! A transcript can be found our FB page and on Storify #chsocm
- — Alan Rudnick (@alanrudnick)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:03:38Lord Christ, as we seek your ways during Lent, give us insight and wisdom. Be with us this evening and our congregations. Amen. #chsocm
- — Chelsey Christensen (@chelseydc)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:05:35Hmm...is there no #ChSocM chat this evening? If not, I will take that as a sign I'm actually supposed to finish my New Testament homework ;)
- — Gypsy Woman (@SpiritualGypsy)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:05:49
- — Heather McCance (@rev_heather)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:06:17So, why don't we all introduce ourselves? Isn't that how this usually starts? #Chsocm Me, Anglican Church of Canada priest in Toronto.
- — David Hansen (@rev_david)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:07:11
- — Gypsy Woman (@SpiritualGypsy)Wed, Mar 02 2016 02:07:18I see ya'll (using Tweetdeck) #chsocm https://twitter.com/rev_david/status/704850303091216384 …
#ChSocM chat 03/01/16: Worship and Social Media
Let's Lent Out Loud & Worship (via Social Media)
byChurchSocMed #chsocm28 Views