- — Ian Williams (@Brock_toon)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:18:03I don't know what to tell you when there's a dude on an APC pointing a damned scoped gun at a crowd doing nothing untoward in daylight
- — Audrey Watters (@audreywatters)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:39:29
- — Tim Carmody (@tcarmody)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:44:47Reporters often care about stuff that can seem trivial but are important later. Is that a tank or armored vehicle? An M-16 or similar rifle?
- — Audrey Watters (@audreywatters)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:47:04It is not safe to be Black in America. It is not safe to be poor in America. It is not safe to dissent in America. #ferguson
- — umair haque (@umairh)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:47:23The astonishing pictures coming out of #Ferguson--snipers and tanks trained on civilians--look like they're straight out of a failing state.
- — Jon Swaine (@jonswaine)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:58:56
- — Jon Swaine (@jonswaine)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:00:00Tried to get closer to confirm identities of reporters being arrested. Was marched at by cops in riot gear and threatened with arrest
- — Chris Tindal (@christindal)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:09:52I'm finding it a lot harder to watch something like Ferguson without the false safety net of knowing it was happening in some other country.
- — Wesley Lowery (@WesleyLowery)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:44:41Officers slammed me into a fountain soda machine because I was confused about which door they were asking me to walk out of
As reported by journalists (and others) on Twitter.
byAram Zucker-Scharff2,248 Views