- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Thu, Aug 06 2015 17:52:30Understanding how to create accessible, safe spaces is not an intrinsic quality. It is a skillset built through practice & listening.
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:21:22I'm not going to outlast the co-worker who told me I didn't belong, but I did outlast the manager who gaslighted me for nearly a year.
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:26:11There's the time I raised the issue of alcohol use at company events with our head of HR and got a speech about personal responsibility.
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:35:17Hetero couples get married in our offices, but publicly acknowledging SCOTUS marriage equality decision would be too "controversial."
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:49:44We have zero support for addressing and resolving conflict, which means rampant conflict avoidance and passive aggressiveness.
My legendary tweet storm about Mozilla
Yesterday I gave notice after nearly 4 years at Mozilla. Once I started talking about why, I couldn't stop. Part 2: https://storify.com/christi3k/more-reasons-i-m-leaving-mozilla
byChristie Koehler2 Likes8,759 Views