- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Wed, Jun 17 2015 23:58:06Welcome to #Gwinchat tonight. We will use the Q1 A1 format - don't forget to follow & connect with your colleagues!
- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Wed, Jun 17 2015 23:59:03Hey #Gwinchat folks, feel free to lurk & learn tonight or jump in to let us know you're out there - all are welcome!
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:00:12Welcome to #Gwinchat! Please introduce yourself & tell us what you think makes for an awesome conference presentation.
- — Heather Darenberg (@MsDTeachesLA)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:02:12Hi, #gwinchat. I'm Heather, 7th grade LA teacher, and I love it when conferences model engagement strats that work with our Ss.
- — Rebekah Yoder (@ryoder17)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:02:29Rebekah Yoder - tech specials teacher and LSTC in training. An awesome conference presentation gives people practical resources #gwinchat
- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:02:36Lindsey, English Educator from Gwinnett Co. GA. I love sessions that are interactive&provide something I can implement immediately #Gwinchat
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:03:04Chris, tech coach & coordinator from GA. I love sessions that involve discussion & ideas from participants. #gwinchat
- — Alana Stanton (@StantonAlana)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:03:54Hi everyone! My name is Alana. I'm a k teacher. Energy in the class and real life content makes a great professional learning.#gwinchat
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:04:07
- — Amanda Pelsor (@misspelsor)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:04:20Hi #gwinchat! Amanda an instructional tech coach from outside Chicago, can only jump on for a few before mom taxi duties kick in
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:04:39
#Gwinchat Summer Learning 6/17/15
Archive of 6-17-15 #Gwinchat on Summer Learning 8 PM-9 PM EST
byChris Rogers70 Views