- — Michele Langhans (@MLanghans410)Wed, Sep 17 2014 23:58:09Welcome! We are chatting about Teacher Collaboration tonight. Be sure to use #gwinchat. The questions will be Q1, plz reply A1. CU soon!
- — Michele Langhans (@MLanghans410)Thu, Sep 18 2014 00:01:15Michele, 8th gr SCI, PBL,; I am a part of a PBL team, so we are always collaborating. Currently, a chem proj abt minerals and GA #gwinchat
- — Daniel Wilson (@CottonMillKid)Thu, Sep 18 2014 00:01:57American Lit teacher and myself did a collaborative unit over the book Unbroken at the end of last school year. Worked great! #gwinchat
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Sep 18 2014 00:04:25Chris, tech coordinator & coach from Dacula, GA. Glad to be here tonight! I love collaborating on tech coaching in our school! #Gwinchat
- — Michele Langhans (@MLanghans410)Thu, Sep 18 2014 00:08:15A1: For me, it gives me a chance to see how other people think and to add new tools to my teaching... we are not in in alone #gwinchat
#Gwinchat - September 17th, 2014 - Teacher Collaboration
#Gwinchat is a weekly Twitter chat focused on current topics & trends in education. Founded in Gwinnett County, GA, but open to all educators each week at 8 PM EST. Join us next week!
byChris Rogers28 Views