- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Wed, Mar 25 2015 23:58:04We are getting creative tonight! Are you ready? Questions will run Q1, Q2, Answer A1, A2 Always include the hashtag #Gwinchat Here we go!
- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Thu, Mar 26 2015 00:00:43Ready, Set, Go! Welcome to #gwinchat ! Please introduce yourself and share something you remember spending a lot of time designing.
- — Paul Carey (@librarianpaul)Thu, Mar 26 2015 00:01:26Looking forward to #gwinchat tonight - always been fascinated with the idea of redesigning and reimagining education/libraries.
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Mar 26 2015 00:01:58
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Mar 26 2015 00:03:53
- — Trisha Connor (@trishac818)Thu, Mar 26 2015 00:04:16#gwinchat Excited for the visual spin on tonight's chat! I recently spent a long time designing a craft room for my daughter.
#Gwinchat - (re)design 3/25/2015
#Gwinchat talks (re)designing learning with an emphasis on images and how they speak to each participant.
byChris Rogers46 Views