- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Feb 12 2015 00:58:02Welcome to #Gwinchat ! We use the Q1, A1 format and we exist only to learn from each other. Get ready to start learning!
- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Thu, Feb 12 2015 00:59:10Hey #Gwinchat folks! Feel free to lurk & learn tonight or jump in to let us know you're out there - all are welcome!
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Feb 12 2015 01:02:35Chris, tech coach from GA. Saw some awesome students refining & showing off their inventions in our new makerspace today! #Gwinchat
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Feb 12 2015 01:03:25
- — Trisha Connor (@trishac818)Thu, Feb 12 2015 01:03:44Hi #Gwinchat, Trisha, K-5 STEM, STEM/Tech Coach - Great thing today: Seeing my students share what they know about tech with other educators
#Gwinchat - February 11th, 2015 - Technology Coaching
#Gwinchat is a weekly Twitter chat focused on current topics in education. We are a community who strives to make each other better educators through productive online collaboration. Join us each Wednesday at 8 PM EST!
byChris Rogers24 Views