- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:57:11Good Evening- My tweets for the next hour will be focused on #Gwinchat. Apologies for filling your feed with edu-awesomeness! Join us!
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:59:02
- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:00:18Good Evening! Welcome to #Gwinchat. Please introduce yourself and share a project your Ss really enjoyed last year.
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:01:54Chris, tech coordinator/coach at Harbins ES. My Ss reallly enjoyed this collab. Vietnam War prez! https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1C8C-loGepCgBBzPPEA8S0eR4Lm1LmqWrpgIleLeDPCA/edit?usp=sharing … #Gwinchat
- — Janelle Wilson (@janellewilson)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:01:57Janelle new HS chem engineering teacher at Lanier. Last year my MS students wrote Rock School Musical about weathering/erosion #gwinchat
- — Sarah (@sarahdateechur)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:02:05Hi everybody. Sarah here from the DC Area. A project my kids loved in ELA was scriptwriting, and in Tech, it was video production #gwinchat
- — Lindsey Brouillard (@LBrouillard)Thu, Aug 14 2014 00:03:16Hey folks- Lindsey, ELA educator in Gwinnett County, GA. My Ss really enjoyed an advertising project we did with F451 last year. #gwinchat
#Gwinchat - August 13, 2014 - Project-Based Learning
A weekly chat focusing on a current topic in education, #Gwinchat is open to educators in Gwinnett County, GA and beyond. We welcome all viewpoints and would love for you to join us on Wednesdays at 8 PM EST!
byChris Rogers111 Views