- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Feb 26 2015 00:58:01Welcome to #Gwinchat We hope you can grow your PLN tonight and have a little fun, too. We will use the Q1A1 format. Intros coming right up..
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Feb 26 2015 00:59:03
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Feb 26 2015 01:00:23Welcome to all you #Gwinchat -ters out there. Go ahead and introduce yourself & tell us abt a recent snow-day experience. (maybe even today)
- — Chris Rogers (@chrisrogers07)Thu, Feb 26 2015 01:03:03Chris, tech coach & coordinator at Harbins ES. Spent my "snow" day today hanging w/my 3 kiddos, including a 2yo - fun times! #Gwinchat
- — Christian SL Padgett (@SoontobeEdD)Thu, Feb 26 2015 01:03:29Hey everyone! Christian from Fulton Co. #gwinchat In advance, sorry if I am in and out. Working on my last lit review article!
- — Trisha Connor (@trishac818)Thu, Feb 26 2015 01:03:35#gwinchat Trisha, K-5 STEM, Dacula, GA -Snow Day victory - taught my 85 year old Great Aunt to Facetime with us from Florida, she was giddy!
- — Christian SL Padgett (@SoontobeEdD)Thu, Feb 26 2015 01:04:08#gwinchat I am a 4th grade teacher and also part of Fulton Co. Vanguard Team as well as a full time grad student
- — Carol Varsalona (@cvarsalona)Thu, Feb 26 2015 01:05:04
#Gwinchat 2/25/15 - Building a Professional Learning Community
#Gwinchat is a weekly Twitter chat devoted to current issues in education. Created by educators & for educators, we exist solely to help each other learn and grow our PLNs. Come join us each week on Wednesday at 8 PM EST - all are welcome!
byChris Rogers98 Views