- — The Work Revolution (@workrev)Fri, Sep 20 2013 11:27:35What does one say on the first day of a Revolution...!? Looking forward to meeting you all at the Summit today! #workrevolution
- — Eve Tahmincioglu (@careerdiva)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:33:13
- — Eve Tahmincioglu (@careerdiva)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:35:41
- — David Moldawer (@davidmoldawer)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:41:15"The problem with writing a book [to share an idea] is that people have to read the book."--@clowjul #workrevolution http://www.amazon.com/Work-Revolution-Freedom-Excellence-ebook/dp/B007PXGE32/r …tio…
- — Kelly Sakai-O'Neill (@KellyFWI)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:43:00
- — Pam Ross (@pamelamaeross)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:48:36
- — Kelly Sakai-O'Neill (@KellyFWI)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:49:03
- — NataliaObertiNoguera (@nakisnakis)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:50:03
- — Axelle TESSANDIER (@axelletess)Fri, Sep 20 2013 13:51:43
- When Seth Godin gave his talk today, he asked everyone to put away their electronics, so there were few tweets (none really) for his talk. More notes to come on this after the flight home tomorrow. Was really inspirational of course. Spoke about the need for us to deal with our emotional pain at work, the suffering of being courageous. Something I've been talking about for the past few years, and more recently with Alynd, looking at the unrecognized emotional tax of broken work places...
- — Rich Pearson (@pearsonisms)Fri, Sep 20 2013 14:26:46
The #WorkRevolution Has Begun
Follow the hashtag the rest of the day, and follow the @workrev twitter account. It's more then a revolution, it's the thrust of the spear behind what Jeff Jarvis has called "The Great Restructuring". It's time has come, and the wondrously large tribe is preparing to make it happen.
by Chris Heuer2,017 Views