Governor: Pat Quinn vs. Bruce Rauner
- Update: Gov. Pat Quinn conceded the race to Bruce Rauner at 3:32 p.m. on Wednesday.
- — ChiTrib Clout Street (@ChiTribCloutSt)Wed, Nov 05 2014 21:37:44Quinn concedes defeat to Rauner in Illinois governor's race http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/chi-pat-quinn-illinois-governor-race-20141105-story.html?track=rss …
- — Mary Ann Ahern (@MaryAnnAhernNBC)Wed, Nov 05 2014 21:56:08Gov Quinn concedes, looks to work on min wage hike, Rauner releases statement thanking him for his service #ilgov2014
- — Chicago Inno (@ChicagoInno)Thu, Nov 06 2014 01:38:04"That breaks down to $37.55 per vote for Rauner and $18.86 per vote for Quinn:" http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2014/11/05/illinois-governor-race-final-numbers-and-data-for-rauner/ … #data
- Tuesday night coverage
- — AP Politics (@AP_Politics)Wed, Nov 05 2014 04:28:24
- — Matt McKinney (@Mmckinne17)Wed, Nov 05 2014 01:44:02A man doesn't become a billionaire hosting open bars: https://twitter.com/jeffcoen/status/529798816967323648 …
- — Sadé Carpenter (@SadeMichelle)Wed, Nov 05 2014 00:33:41
2014 Chicago Election Night Coverage
A curation of social media coverage from Chicago media and others on Election Night 2014 from The Red Line Project's Katelyn Kruse.
byThe Red Line Project115 Views