- Ventra, of course, is selling the system as the latest advancement in transit fare payments.
- — Ventra Chicago (@VentraChicago)Mon, Sep 09 2013 16:00:50
- But not everyone is happy.
- — Andrew Nogal (@AndrewNogal)Mon, Sep 09 2013 19:38:50@CJGillett Ventra update: Card arrived today. I've been on the telephone for 30 minutes in a vain attempt to set up my account. Argh!
- — Andrew Nogal (@AndrewNogal)Mon, Sep 09 2013 19:33:21Feeling super frustrated with the CTA's new #Ventra system. Pointless, overcomplicated changeover. My Chicago Card Plus worked perfectly.
- — Andrew Nogal (@AndrewNogal)Mon, Sep 09 2013 19:28:34@rosalindrossi Ventra is a disaster--had trouble setting up account online, now on hold to talk to phone rep. My Chicago Card+ worked fine!
- — Kristen Britt (@kristenbritt_)Mon, Sep 09 2013 17:57:17Considering standing in front of a Ventra machine this afternoon for as long as it takes for me to figure this new system out. #cta
- — Katie Broome (@rowingkatie)Mon, Sep 09 2013 16:57:24
- — Ricardo Serna (@big_riky94)Mon, Sep 09 2013 16:14:16
- There are some satisfied customers.
- — Stan DeCwikiel Jr (@StanDeCwikielJr)Mon, Sep 09 2013 19:26:13Got my #Ventra card today, and already learned two tricks! How to immediately get your $5 back, then use it towards a pass.
- To an extent.
- While most CTA riders don't even know what's happening.
- — Rosalind Rossi (@rosalindrossi)Mon, Sep 09 2013 19:14:34
A Collection of Ventra Vents, Curses and Praises