- — J.S. Campbell (@JefferyCampbell)Sun, Nov 18 2012 17:13:26I have absolutely no interest in the Wii U, but that didn't stop me from calling my local best buy to see if they are in stock (they are).
- — Brad Shoemaker (@bradshoemaker)Sun, Nov 18 2012 15:37:01Hearing there are lots of spare Wii Us out there is making me feel kind of itchy in the style of @jeffgerstmann.
- — Ryan Higgins (@RyanHigginsRyan)Sun, Nov 18 2012 16:20:18No line at Gamestop for the Wii U, assuming because they're pre-order only. Figure I'll queue up if people show up.
- — Matt Casamassina (@mattcasa)Sun, Nov 18 2012 15:44:50My plan to wake at 4:00 am and speed to Target for a Wii U was... over zealous. I got here at 7:30 instead and I'm eighth in line. #win?
- — Mike J (@WulfBane_023)Sun, Nov 18 2012 15:42:23Wii U procurement from Target went extremely well. Lucked out & they had 78. Was #2 in line but it didn't get long until about 7am
Wii U Launch Day Line Reports
byChelsea Stark20,483 Views