- The Universidad de Malaga and University of California, Berkeley Digital Art History Summer School took place this September 4-13 in Malaga Spain. Participants from 13 countries and various career stages, institutions and interests.
- Started off with some swag!
- Greg Niemeyer kicked us off with inspiring questions about digital art history. He featured some of his experimental projects include gifcollider.com and his supraliminar project.
- — Caitlin Chaves Yates (@ChavesYates)Mon, Sep 04 2017 09:59:23
- — Rudy Jos Beerens (@rudyjosbeerens)Mon, Sep 04 2017 10:53:38
- — Caitlin Chaves Yates (@ChavesYates)Tue, Sep 05 2017 13:19:31
- Then Harald Klinke taking over to inspire us toward collaboration
- — Neal Stimler (@nealstimler)Mon, Sep 04 2017 14:21:12
- Day 2 taking us further into questions about what is #bigdata? how can we harness new technology to answer art historical questions?
- — Caitlin Chaves Yates (@ChavesYates)Tue, Sep 05 2017 08:00:53
Malaga Digital Art History Summer School
Summary of the 2017 DAHSS #DAHSS17