- — Ashoka India (@AshokaIndia)Tue, Mar 06 2012 04:51:17
- — Ashoka Changemakers (@changemakers)Tue, Mar 06 2012 06:47:34
- — Ashoka Changemakers (@changemakers)Tue, Mar 06 2012 06:49:24
- Video Volunteers (VV) envisions a world in which all disadvantaged communities have their own locally relevant and locally produced media that celebrates their culture, voices grassroots concerns, and stimulates dialog to find solutions to endemic problems.
- — @videovolunteers (@videovolunteers)Tue, Mar 06 2012 06:52:43
- — Ashoka Changemakers (@changemakers)Tue, Mar 06 2012 06:52:55
- — Ashoka India (@AshokaIndia)Tue, Mar 06 2012 06:59:11Great. Thanks to everyone for joining us. Let's get started with the session titled 'Women as Change Leaders' #SocEntSummit
- — Akanksha Hazari (@mPaani)Tue, Mar 06 2012 07:01:26
- — Biplab Ketan Paul (@BiplabKetanPaul)Tue, Mar 06 2012 07:05:19i am from desert areas of Gujarat, working on agriculture with women members thru worldbank IDM awarded innovative technology #socentsummit
- — @videovolunteers (@videovolunteers)Tue, Mar 06 2012 07:07:14We need women changemakers bc wo them, the social sector wd lose credibility. Only men talking abt social change? forget it. #SocEntSummit
- — Supriya Sankaran (@supriyasankaran)Tue, Mar 06 2012 07:09:00As change leaders women challenge gender barriers. Living by example they carve the path 4 other women to play similar roles. #socentsummit
Women as Change Leaders
This was the theme of the inaugural session at the 12 hr twitter based #SocEntSummit #ChangemakeHERS, held on March 06, 2012 to recognize contribution of women social entrepreneurs in creating positive social change in the world. Here are the tweets that provides an overview to the session.
byIndrani Sharma135 Views