- — Señora Pérez (@senora_perez)Sat, Feb 25 2017 21:18:36I hope this becomes an ongoing event! We have a great network of world language teachers in Atlanta! @APSWorldLang https://twitter.com/unconferenceatl/status/834489655743676425 …
- — Señora Pérez (@senora_perez)Sat, Feb 25 2017 21:06:54What a productive, energizing day! It was so fun to exchange ideas & meet WL colleagues. ¡Gracias! 💡💫 https://twitter.com/unconferenceatl/status/835575090305695745 …
- — UnConferenceATL (@unconferenceatl)Sat, Feb 25 2017 19:40:00Thanks to everyone that came to the #unconferenceatl today, shared your ideas, resources, and passion! And thank you for TEACHING!
- — Ted Sadtler (@senor206)Sat, Feb 25 2017 19:04:56Commercials are design to communicate w minimal language and maximum effect. Great cultural resources for FL classroom #unconferenceatl
- — Megan Buck (@meganabuck)Sat, Feb 25 2017 15:41:34
World Language Unconference @WestminsterATL
The Westminster Schools Middle School World Language teachers organized an unconference at Westminster on Saturday, February 25. The conference attracted 120+ world language teachers from around Atlanta. Here is the thread of the learning for the day. Dr. Swanson from GSU gave the keynote.
byCenter for Teaching13 Views