- — Stephen Thackeray (@SteveThackeray)Thu, Aug 31 2017 07:41:26
- — Ilse Geijzendorffer (@igeijz)Mon, Sep 04 2017 11:18:52
- — Ellie Mackay (@DrEllie_Mackay)Tue, Sep 12 2017 08:07:00
- The agenda on Day One:
- — Ellie Mackay (@DrEllie_Mackay)Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:31:45One-out-all-out? Hering discusses how we can track progress in #water quality targets at #WFDeconf 19.09.17 https://www.ceh.ac.uk/get-involved/events/future-water-management-europe-econference …
- — Ellie Mackay (@DrEllie_Mackay)Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:35:23
- The format of the event allowed some interesting multitasking to take place!
- — The Freshwater Blog (@freshwaterblog)Tue, Sep 19 2017 14:10:00A reminder that you can follow the Future of Water Management in Europe eConference using #WFDeconf.
- — The Freshwater Blog (@freshwaterblog)Tue, Sep 19 2017 14:11:20(Also some excellent multitasking going on with participants... doing the ironing / eating breakfast / etc...!) #WFDeconf
- — CEH Science News (@CEHScienceNews)Tue, Sep 19 2017 13:53:45Fascinating first day at #WFDeconf discussing future of water management in Europe. Sign up for days 2 & 3 http://bit.ly/2w5f2JM https://twitter.com/RiSyM_IGB/status/910118712379928576 …
- — Christopher Cesar (@chriscesar)Tue, Sep 19 2017 15:03:37Really interesting topics discussed ~ #WFDeconf. Glad to see support for assessments of functioning rather than just chasing EQR scores(1/2)
The Future of Water Management in Europe eConference
The MARS project (Managing Aquatic ecosystems and water Resources under multiple Stress) held an eConference in September 2017 to review implementation of the Water Framework Directive.
byCentre for Ecology & Hydrology28 Views