- — CEH Science News (@CEHScienceNews)Tue, Oct 25 2016 08:23:43Meet our scientists at #NERCIntotheblue in Manchester - discover more about Sensing the #Environment & #AirQuality and You #msf16 https://twitter.com/BarnabySmithUK/status/790827919887200257 …
- Our 'Sensing the Environment' stand encompassed work on monitoring lakes, rivers and biodiversity
- — Barnaby Smith (@BarnabySmithUK)Wed, Oct 26 2016 11:22:04
- A new video was on show highlighting many aspects of our work - the science we live and breathe!
- — Paulette Burns (@pm_burns)Mon, Oct 24 2016 15:08:00
- The stand attracted loads of visitors during the week and our eager team of scientists were always on hand to discuss our science and demonstrate some of the equipment:
- — NickEverardEA (@Nick_Everard)Fri, Oct 28 2016 11:56:28That's a nice looking #ARCBoat you have there @KatieMuchan. Glad show was a success.. https://twitter.com/KatieMuchan/status/791968370224533505 …
CEH science goes Into the Blue
We took part in NERC's Into the Blue science showcase held under the iconic Concorde plane at Manchester Runway Visitor Park from October 24th-29th 2016. Our stands featured work on Sensing the Environment, Air Quality and You, and Valuing Nature.
byCentre for Ecology & Hydrology190 Views