- Whilst there were many wonderful features of the DLTV Digicon 2015 experience, including the customary presentations, I chose to focus largely on the Fringe festival Spark Talks.
- It was a series of presentations designed to give speakers an opportunity to tell their stories, journeys and thinking about education in a mini keynote / TED talk style.
- The concept appealed to me as it is similar to a Teachmeet style presentation - short and sharp and full of passion. I was not disappointed. The calibre of the presentations was amazing - each session could easily qualify for keynote status (in fact many presenters have indeed done these before)
- — Maddie Scott-Jones (@MaddyScottJones)Fri, Jul 24 2015 00:38:29
- — Celia Coffa (@ccoffa)Fri, Jul 24 2015 00:52:24First Spark talk - 'The Robinson family' Learning through gaming - self directed, student directed - connections and networking #digicon15
- — Andrew Williamson (@willie42)Fri, Jul 24 2015 01:59:37
- — Rick Kayler-Thomson (@rakt)Fri, Jul 24 2015 05:03:04
- — Andrew Williamson (@willie42)Fri, Jul 24 2015 05:20:34
DigiCon15 Spark talks
a short review
byccoffa1 Like438 Views