- — CBC Nova Scotia (@CBCNS)Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:44:33What should happen to the Metro Transit airport route? How can it attract more riders? Should it be cancelled? http://ow.ly/jnIm3
- — Ryan Stevens (@ohh_n)Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:18:11@CBCNS A bus 2 the airport is 1 of those important things not everyone uses everyday - like an emergency room or common sense. Needs 2 stay.
- — Steve R (@Steve_o_Reno)Mon, Mar 25 2013 12:11:32
- — Kate Watson (@DartmouthKate)Mon, Mar 25 2013 12:51:08
- — Jill Dumeah (@JillDumeah)Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:58:38@CBCNS definitely have more bus routes for the people of Fall River to get to the terminal, that's why I never used it while living there.
- — Thunder (@ThunderRainmen)Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:53:14@CBCNS put a route in to Fall River. It's a long walk to the stop for a lot of ppl. Route in to sobeys would gain riders guaranteed
Empty seats on the airport bus
After one year of service, Metro Transit's bus to Fall River and the airport has a significant number of empty seats. It's carrying on average 13 people per hour during the day.
byCBC Nova Scotia23 Views