- Also a fan of the flashmob:
- — joannekehoe (@joannekehoe)Tue, May 24 2011 21:08:57My favorite Oprah moment was years ago, when she was talking to a kid who was blind she asked him if he could see in his dreams.
- — AnthonyJGomez (@AnthonyJGomez)Mon, May 23 2011 20:01:40Favorite Oprah moment: she had the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as guests, and Shredder came to start some trouble. I taped it on VHS...
- One favourite moment shared by many was from May 23, 2005, when Hollywood actor Tom Cruise appeared as a guest.
- — Forest_Sofa (@Forest_Sofa)Wed, May 25 2011 13:54:29
- Can't say it with words?
- — ronmwangaguhung (@ronmwangaguhung)Wed, May 25 2011 14:10:31There is an "Oprah's Final Show" party at the Soho Grand's Club room. The dress code is "Your Favorite Oprah Moment" ow.ly/52EhE
- Fellow daytime talkshow host Ellen Degeneres also has her favourite moments.
- As does Oprah herself!
Memories of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'
Fans of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' are taking to social media to share their favourite Oprah moments. The show's finale airs Wednesday, ending a 25-year run filled with inspiring tales, over-the-top enthusiasm, compelling confessionals and lots of happy memories.
byCBC News Community55,399 Views