- — Róisín O (@RoisinOmusic)Wed, May 20 2015 09:19:18
- — Der Howard (@derhoward)Wed, May 20 2015 18:59:34To the canvassers, speakers, debaters, GetTheBoaters you are my heroes. When I land in on Friday Ill already be landing in a different place
- — Peter Reid (@peterkinvara)Thu, May 21 2015 07:05:29Heartening to see large list of educators in Irish Times today promoting YES in #MarRef. Full marks - http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/letters/marriage-referendum-countdown-to-polling-day-1.2220003 …
- — Catherine Cronin (@catherinecronin)Thu, May 21 2015 07:26:57Such a moving post by @goldenshots: It's the last of the canvasses! So long & thanks for all the Noes https://www.facebook.com/ross.goldenbannon/posts/10153930868204478?notif_t=like … #YesEquality
- — Billy Bragg (@billybragg)Thu, May 21 2015 14:19:39
- — Brian Hughes (@b_m_hughes)Thu, May 21 2015 14:39:57
- — Eithne Shortall (@eithneshortall)Thu, May 21 2015 20:24:39Dublin, with yer Tá badges and yer hand-holdin' and yer choir singing and yer right-side-of-history, you're an absolute beaut x #MarRef
- — Tara (Ra Boom di Ay) (@MsFrugalone)Thu, May 21 2015 21:54:02
- — Colm O'Regan (@colmoregan)Thu, May 21 2015 22:04:58The #hometovote is like when you're watching The Hobbit and an army of elves you'd forgotten from earlier in the film arrive over a hill.
- — Paul McDonnell (@Paul_Austin)Thu, May 21 2015 22:18:16Came #hometovote, my Dad told me to shave my beard and my Mam needs 2 months of tech advice. This better be a Yes.
- — Catherine Cronin (@catherinecronin)Thu, May 21 2015 23:47:51
- — Catherine Cronin (@catherinecronin)Fri, May 22 2015 07:15:48
- — Darren Kennedy (@Darrenken)Fri, May 22 2015 07:47:01
- — Colm O'Gorman (@Colmogorman)Fri, May 22 2015 09:33:29I have always loved @anniewestdotcom Now I just utterly adore her. Though she made me cry. Again. #MarRef #IDo https://twitter.com/anniewestdotcom/status/601656808994906112 …
- — Catherine Cronin (@catherinecronin)Fri, May 22 2015 08:01:04
#YesEquality Ireland 2015
Impossible to capture the events and feelings leading up to, during, and after Ireland's Marriage Referendum in May 2015... but this is a flavour.
byCatherine Cronin917 Views