- — Technically Speaking (@techspeakdigest)Thu, Feb 12 2015 20:58:54
- — Cate Huston (@catehstn)Thu, Feb 12 2015 21:13:44
- — Cate Huston (@catehstn)Thu, Feb 12 2015 21:14:23Opinions of some type are important. Yes they will get people to argue with you. Find a way not to be anxious when disagree #techspeak
- — Karen Catlin (@kecatlin)Thu, Feb 12 2015 21:42:07Steal a line from Ronald Regan, "There you go again" to respond to an antagonistic question. Get audience on your side! #techspeak
- — DeborahEdwards-Onoro (@redcrew)Thu, Feb 12 2015 21:52:25Love it! If people in room are talking when you're ready to start your talk: be silent. They'll stop talking. #techspeak
Technically Speaking - Public speaking scares me. Should I do it, anyway?
We had our first Technically Speaking Webinar! Sponsored by @Medium
byCate Huston56 Views