- — Victoria Wickenden (@v_wickenden)Wed, Jun 28 2017 07:18:03
- — IRIN News (@irinnews)Wed, Jun 28 2017 07:22:43Watch @cashlearning's #GlobalCashForum today - 11am session "operational modalities" will be chaired by IRIN's @BenParker140 #cashtransfers https://twitter.com/cashlearning/status/879958397122211840 …
- — Alex Jacobs (@AlexJacobs16)Wed, Jun 28 2017 07:25:45
- — Transfer Project (@TransferProjct)Wed, Jun 28 2017 07:28:11We'll be following the #GlobalCashForum today -- check out livestream below & agenda here: http://www.cashlearning.org/downloads/calp-draft-agenda.pdf … https://twitter.com/cashlearning/status/879958397122211840 …
- — Paula Gil (@chicledeuva)Wed, Jun 28 2017 07:29:30
- — Nigel Timmins (@nigelstimmins)Wed, Jun 28 2017 07:33:03Looking forward to discussing how we can overcome institutional boundaries in the service of disaster affected people at #GlobalCashForum
Global Cash Forum
The Forum brought together the world's leading stakeholders working on cash transfer programming in humanitarian response, including governments, the UN, NGOs and the private sector.