- Q1. How much time do you dedicate to social media each day?
- — Tara Roberts (@TaraBethIdaho)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:02:07A1: I tend to leave everything running in the background all day, check in between other projects. Planning time varies. #casesmc
- — Laura Hoxworth (@laurahoxworth)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:04:07
- — Mike Petroff (@mikepetroff)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:02:27A1 I view social media like I view email. It's integrated throughout the day (and night). Volume depends on news & projects. #casesmc
- — Jonathan Morales (@sosaysjonathan)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:03:12
- — Amanda Andresen (@AmandaWeyhrich)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:03:06A1. It's always on in the background, I check on it in between other things. Some days are more frequent than others. #casesmc
- — Mike Nagel (@SeeMikeWrite)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:03:18
- — Mike Petroff (@mikepetroff)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:04:34
- — Mike Petroff (@mikepetroff)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:03:2018 to 34-year-olds report spending 3.8 hours a day on social media. http://www.marketingcharts.com/wp/online/social-networking-eats-up-3-hours-per-day-for-the-average-american-user-26049/ … #casesmc
- — Erika Fields (@e_fields)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:04:02A1. Keep social media monitoring program open all day. Monitor sporadically while at work. Set alerts to phone for off-work hours. #casesmc
- — Amanda Voodre (@avoodre)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:04:51A1. monitor/consult all day, which is easy part.Hard part is carving out time for solid content creation/planning. Trying 1 hr/day #casesmc
- — Michael O'Neill (@mikeoneill76)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:05:33A1. My entire day is filled with sm. However, that doesn't mean I'm posting that entire time. Combo listening/planning/posting. #casesmc
- — Keith Hannon (@KeithHannon)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:08:53A1: not all day, I schedule a FB post for 9pm every day b/c that proves to be our most engaging time of the day. SM doesn't sleep #casesmc
- — Mike Petroff (@mikepetroff)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:09:54
Twitter Chat Recap: Time Management for Social Media
The co-moderator this week was Mike Petroff, digital content strategist at Harvard University.