- — Meredith Barnett (@Mer_Barnett)Tue, May 24 2016 17:53:55
- — Katie Halberg (@KatieHalberg)Tue, May 24 2016 18:00:54Great read. Horrifying stat about unanswered #socialmedia messages: 7 of 8 unanswered for 72hrs. 😲 #casesmc https://twitter.com/Mer_Barnett/status/735166955968024576 …
- Q1: Let’s start with monitoring. What tricks have you learned to make social listening more efficient/effective?
- — Katie Halberg (@KatieHalberg)Tue, May 24 2016 18:06:05A1. Beyond social media though, I also find it's important to listen to the complaints, comments of students who work in my office #casesmc
- — A J Lopez III (@ajl3photo)Tue, May 24 2016 18:06:46A1: Tracking times when you know student engagement is high, and scheduling yourself to be active at the same time. #casesmc
- — Katie Halberg (@KatieHalberg)Tue, May 24 2016 18:07:03A1. And lastly, I never let an hour go by when I don't pop in to our SM dashboard to scan for any fires that need put out #casesmc
- — Katie Halberg (@KatieHalberg)Tue, May 24 2016 18:09:06We use @SproutSocial, which I highly recommend. Simple UI and able to handle our massive volume of accounts #casesmc https://twitter.com/aiaddysonzhang/status/735170583441354752 …
- — Katie Halberg (@KatieHalberg)Tue, May 24 2016 18:10:05Agree! My team monitors during the workday, but I'm on 24/7. Part of the job. It's a lifestyle. #casesmc #ilovemyjob https://twitter.com/AmandaWeyhrich/status/735170523408125952 …
- — Josh Kohnert (@JoshKohnert)Tue, May 24 2016 18:13:50A1: I like a product that combines social listening with content management so the brain doesn't separate too much. #casesmc
- — Monica Young (@monica_yng)Tue, May 24 2016 18:13:54
Twitter Chat Recap: Social Customer Service
Katie Halberg, director of social media at Wright State University, led the May 24, 2016, #casesmc chat.