- Q1: Where do you start when building or honing your content/social media strategy? What resources have helped?
- — Mike Nagel (@TheMikeNagel)Tue, Mar 22 2016 18:15:13
- — J.S. Stansel (@jsstansel)Tue, Mar 22 2016 18:07:47A1: Read, read, read some more. Then watch who’s doing it well and take notes. There’s a wealth of good information out there. #casesmc
- — Jen Doak-Mathewson (@jpdoak)Tue, Mar 22 2016 18:09:42
- — Ma'ayan Plaut (@maayanplaut)Tue, Mar 22 2016 18:10:14
- — Jen Doak-Mathewson (@jpdoak)Tue, Mar 22 2016 18:09:08A1. Balancing institutional priorities w/what works. How to express goals in ways that resonate w/audience, not just leadership. #casesmc
- — Matthew Anderson (@hewanderson)Tue, Mar 22 2016 18:11:19
- — Jade Beckett (@JadeKirrie)Tue, Mar 22 2016 18:11:00A1: Really get to know your audience - do your research and work out how best you can add value for them #casesmc https://twitter.com/CASEAdvance/status/712339204622196739 …
Twitter Chat Recap: Content Strategy
The March 22, 2016, #casesmc chat on content/social media strategy was co-moderated by Ma'Ayan Plaut, manager of social strategy at Oberlin College.