- Tracy Playle woke everyone up with her plenary on the ABCs of social media... and gave out some prizes.
- Next up, Adrian Salmons session considered whether social media fundraising is in fact fund-catching...
- — Sam Davies (@sammyloudavies)Fri, May 01 2015 10:46:50
- Meanwhile Ben Goodwin goes into crisis comms and how to utilise social media in an emergency
- — Claire Gilliam (@clairegilliam)Fri, May 01 2015 10:35:25
- After another big lunch....
- Dave Musson is going in-depth in to Instagram - Why does it matter and how can it be used most effectively?
- Engage the community with Instameets
- — Alistair Beech (@alistairbeech)Fri, May 01 2015 12:17:56
- Next door, Karlijn de Wit took delegates through online webcare at Delft University using student volunteers
Day Two: Social Media and Community Conference
Its Friday 30 May and day two of CASESMC Brighton, which started bright and early for breakfast roundtables.
byCASE1 Like48 Views