- Q1: What's one new thing you've learned about or experimented with on social lately?
- — Nikki Sunstrum (@nikkisunstrum)Tue, Feb 28 2017 19:05:25
- — Nikki Sunstrum (@nikkisunstrum)Tue, Feb 28 2017 19:07:17This is a great one Sandra, #UMSocial is exploring how the album feature may reshape our #SocialMedia takeover opportunities. #casesmc https://twitter.com/NYCOrdonez/status/836653487089909760 …
- — Abby Meyer (@abbyelisabeth25)Tue, Feb 28 2017 19:05:46A1: I've experimented with using apps to produce video slideshows for Instagram, but the introduction of albums could impact that. #casesmc
- — felicia mckinney (@feliciapaigexo)Tue, Feb 28 2017 19:07:18
- — Matt Nazario-Miller (@MattMNazario)Tue, Feb 28 2017 19:06:51A1: I've been eager to experiment more with the UI behind Snap Spectacles. We get ours in the mail soon! Lots of plans. #casesmc
- — Nathan Hunerwadel (@hunerwadel)Tue, Feb 28 2017 19:08:09A1: Instagram's multiple photo feature was a fun tool to play with #casehttps://twitter.com/CASEAdvance/status/836652980329975809 #casesmc
- — Abby Meyer (@abbyelisabeth25)Tue, Feb 28 2017 19:09:15
Chat Recap: Keeping Up, Keeping It Fresh on Social
The Feb. 28, 2017, chat was moderated by Nikki Sunstrum, director of social media at the University of Michigan.