- There was a lot of talk about the burgeoning rivalry.
- And the trash-talking started early.
- — Drew Austin (@DrewAustin)Mon, Nov 26 2012 19:21:40People forget we are missing not one, not two, but THREE of our BEST players tonight. Come playoff time lets see what's what. #knicks
- But some basketball fans were loathe to declare this a rivalry after only one game.
- But that nay-saying didn't stop the Nets high-powered ownership -- Jay-Z -- and local politicians from claiming early bragging rights.