- — Carli Segal (@carlicounsels)Fri, May 31 2013 00:04:34Chat will be in structured format: I'll ask Q1, start your response as A1; to respond to Q2, answer A2, etc. Don’t forget #escchat hashtag!
- — Kevin Kelly Ph.D. (@EmmausKevinK)Fri, May 31 2013 00:07:22A1) Self care is time you take for yourself and your family away from everyday stress. It's about creating appropriate boundaries #escchat
- — Carli Segal (@carlicounsels)Fri, May 31 2013 00:09:09A1 I agree with all. Self-care is meant to prevent burnout! Can't forget Self Care is a medical term-- keeping mentally healthy #escchat
- — Franciene Sabens (@FSabens)Fri, May 31 2013 00:09:13Self-care: balancing work, life & making time for taking care of self. Burnout: lack of desire to grow, overwhelmed w/ situation #Escchat
- — Kevin Kelly Ph.D. (@EmmausKevinK)Fri, May 31 2013 00:09:35
#ESCchat 5-30-13 Self Care
byCarli Segal1 Like15 Views