Below are the steps to download and install Canon printer
drivers online: Steps to download Canon printer drivers
1. Type “Canon+ Printer Model Name Driver”
in your search engine whatever you like.
For example type “Canon abc1234” driver in Google.
2. Usually, on the top of the search list, you will get the direct link to download Canon abc1234 drivers displayed.
3. For Opening the link, you will have to click on the link that will be directed to the download page.
4. Then Canon abc1234 driver download page will be displayed.
5. There you need to select the specific operating system. Let’s take an example in which we take Windows 10 32-bit.
6. Select the preferred language.
7. Click on the Download tab to download the driver. Steps to install the Canon printer drivers
1. Double click on the downloaded driver file.
2. Driver installation wizard screen will be displayed.
3. Only you need to do is to just follow the instructions to install the driver. To find the right driver you need to put the following information into consideration: 1. Product model name:
It is quite easy to get the right download page quickly when you easily get the Canon printer model name.
But it may take some time to go to the right download page for some devices like Network card, Video card, Motherboard etc. 2. Specific Operating system:
Sometimes incompatible drivers may cause serious problems.
So you need to find a driver which is compatible with your operating system that is running on your computer. 3. Correct Driver version:
You need to download the correct version to fix your driver problems.
You should always try the version first, in case if you don’t get the latest version then go with outdated version otherwise not.
The manufacturers provide several versions to download.
Manually finding correct drivers is a time taking process due to these considerations. So if you don’t want to waste time in manually finding the driver then I would suggest you use Driver easy (driver update tool) which automatically detects all problem drivers on your computer in seconds and updates them.