Democracy in Action
The New York Times' Twitter Survey Reveals ...
- A Raw Spectrum of Voting Stories
- — Caprice Corona (@capricecorona)Tue, Nov 06 2012 19:37:19
- — Emily Hayes (@EmilyHayes47)Tue, Nov 06 2012 22:36:38
- — Michelle Koehn (@michellekoehn)Tue, Nov 06 2012 22:45:35No lines at E. 33rd! Great to remind politicians & myself that ordinary citizens do amazing work for this country every single day. #TellNYT
- — Sarah Einstein (@SarahEMC2)Tue, Nov 06 2012 20:00:03#tellNYT Lots of confusion over ID requirements in OH. 7 of us voting. 3 of us had to cast provisional ballots because of ID questions.
Recap: Election Day 2012
On Election Day, November 6th, Americans all over the country flooded to the polls to choose how this country should move forward. Here, social media gives us a glimpse of the true stories, sights, and controversies on the historical day.
byJenny Xie1 Like2,504 Views