- — Reyna Olvey (@rolvey26)Thu, Mar 06 2014 15:47:22
- — ExactTarget (@ExactTarget)Thu, Mar 06 2014 15:54:54Wherever you are tweeting from, it is about that time to grab a cup of your favorite caffeinated beverage and join today’s #ETCafe!
- — MikeCorak (@MikeCorak)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:06:00
- — MikeCorak (@MikeCorak)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:10:02A1 While seemingly illogical, success in digital, especially in earned & owned, is more dependent on relevance & effort than cache #ETCafe
- — MikeCorak (@MikeCorak)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:10:47A2 In many verticals, we still see lackadaisical leaders who rely on brand popularity and media because it's easy and has worked #ETCafe
- — Andy Skirvin (@acskirvin1)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:11:33Q2: What advantages do challenger brands have in digital? #ETCafe They can be nimble and change quickly to market demands and changes
- — MikeCorak (@MikeCorak)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:11:34A3 Challenger brands can out hustle leaders in areas where time and participation matter to create a competitive advantage #ETCafe
- — Chad White (@chadswhite)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:14:07Digital marketing, as social media in particular, has supercharged challengers and diminished power of incumbent brands. #etcafe
- — Christopher Kopenec (@DigitalCK)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:17:13
- — Lupe Lopez (@Lupe214tx)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:17:55
- — MikeCorak (@MikeCorak)Thu, Mar 06 2014 16:18:18A2–Further, successful digital programs require time: planning, participation, testing & real desire, things you must build v. buy #ETCafe
#ETCafe Twitter Chat: Why Challenger Brands Are Well Suited To Compete in Digital
#ETcafe chat is hosted by @exacttarget on Thursdays at 11am ET.