- — Lis Smith (@Lis_Smith)Wed, May 16 2012 13:29:01.@MittRomney giving another debt speech: will he say why he increased MA's debt by $2.6B, leaving w/largest per capita debt in nation?
- — Lis Smith (@Lis_Smith)Wed, May 16 2012 13:46:39
- — Lis Smith (@Lis_Smith)Wed, May 16 2012 13:50:16.@andreamsaul Also, 49/50 governors r constitutionally obligated 2 balance budget. Sad tht Romney wants a pat on the back 4 not breaking law
- — Rodney Hawkins (@Rodney_CBSNJ)Wed, May 16 2012 16:39:53After bashing Romney Biden quickly points out Obama successes "Ladies & Gentlemen- since Jan 2010 we created 400 million manufacturing jobs"
- — Ben LaBolt (@BenLaBolt)Wed, May 16 2012 17:05:34
- — Lis Smith (@Lis_Smith)Wed, May 16 2012 17:08:26.@andreamsaul & under @MittRomney, MA's manufacturing declined by twice the nat'l level. 3rd worst record in the nation http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2007/07/29/romneys_economic_record/ …m/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2007/07/29/romneys_economic_record/
- — Lis Smith (@Lis_Smith)Wed, May 16 2012 17:15:10Must Read: Under @MittRomney, MA had largest per capita debt of any state in the nation http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/05/16/485035/romney-debt-massachusetts/ ….org/andreamsaul2/05/16/485035/romney-debt-massachusetts/ cc @andreamsaul
@AndreaMSaul vs. @Lis_Smith