- All of our social media experts come together for one final picture!
- — Danielle Storms (@_DanielleStorms)Wed, Dec 04 2013 01:43:18Had a great time sharing Twitter tips&tricks at COMM 497C's Social Media Bootcamp tonight! Thank you everyone who came out! #PSUsocialpros
- Our live tweeting experts concluded the event with their tweets.
- — Cheyenne Sexton (@CheyenneNSexton)Wed, Dec 04 2013 01:05:15
- After the three informational sessions, a hands-on consulting session was held with individual experts and student organizations that wanted more assistance in their social media plan.
- Our experts used examples of student organizations at Penn State that were doing a great job of engaging with their audience on social media. This org was excited to see their name!
- — Erin Brooks (@errbrooks)Wed, Dec 04 2013 00:21:21
- We introduced many new social media terms to our attendees, but our experts took the time to explain them to our audience.
- — Happy Valley Comm (@happyvalleycomm)Wed, Dec 04 2013 00:00:53Follow the 50/30/20 rule for Facebook posts: 50% industry/topic specific news, 30% personality, 20% organization events #PSUsocialpros
- — Erin Brooks (@errbrooks)Wed, Dec 04 2013 00:14:36
Penn State Social Pros
Marcia DiStaso's Social Media class at Penn State University hosted a social media bootcamp for student organizations across campus. We created the hashtag #PSUsocialpros to follow along with our attendees were saying, as well as interacting with them!
byCamille Mola83 Views