- — SLAV (@SLAVConnects)Thu, Oct 30 2014 22:11:37Be connected, skill up students & teachers. Turn around perceptions turn a complaint into a positive. What is behind the complaint #SLAVconf
- — SLAV (@SLAVConnects)Thu, Oct 30 2014 22:16:49Don't take problems to your principal take solutions.See & join the Slav ning for discussion on 12 questions for school libraries #SLAVconf
- — Camilla Elliott (@camillaelliott)Thu, Oct 30 2014 22:45:05Don’t define yourself only by your library role. Get out of the rarified air of the school library. Support the teachers #SLAVconf
- — Glenda Morris (@jasmont1)Thu, Oct 30 2014 23:04:37
- — Rhondda Powling (@BiblioKat)Thu, Oct 30 2014 23:28:03#SLAVconf Don't "weed" -"PRUNE". You are not getting rid of something that has not been useful, you are making space for new growth
SLAV Conference: School libraries & staff roles
120 delegates gathered for this School Library Assoc of Victoria Conference held 31 October 2014 to reflect on the changing nature of school libraries, staff responsibilities and job descriptions. 'Sandpit' time was an opportunity to explore new tools & techniques try at school.
byCamilla Elliott285 Views