- — Newhouse School (@NewhouseSU)Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:13:08
- — Rebecca Young (@rebeccayoung92)Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:13:13
- The 4A's are vital to a brand and its current and future success.
- The 5W's are important when it comes to listening and monitoring your data.
- — Jessica Hajjar (@JessicaHajjar)Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:20:59Listen for the 5 "W's": who, what, when, where, why, to find out about conversations surrounding your brand #NewhouseGLDSM
- — Jenna Bordy (@jenna_bordy)Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:20:295 W's: Who is driving, What are people saying, What are the key themes, When talking, Why are they talking (elusive) #newhouseGLDSM
- — Max Antonucci (@MainHeadlines)Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:20:54The Who, What, Where, When, and Why now apply to seeing what people are saying about your brand. To the analytics! #NewhouseGLDSM
- — Rocio Lower (@RocioDawn)Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:21:04The 'why' is still elusive, challenging and practically impossible to discern from the data. But we can ask better questions! #newhousegldsm
- — Syracuse PRSSA (@SUPRSSA)Wed, Mar 20 2013 22:19:18It's all about understanding who's driving conversation and real-time listening for content purposes. Ex. Oreo #NewhouseGLDSM
- Part of the discussion covered real-time marketing and how brands are the creators.
Another #NewhouseGLDSM Night at @NewhouseSU
Newhouse Presents Global Leaders in Digital and Social Media Speaker Series on March 20, 2013. How do @redbull, the hershey company & @intel turn #bigdata into competitive advantage. WITH CHUCK HEMANN, Group Director, Analytics for W20 Group.
byCallan Young34 Views