- — Denny Chimes (@UADennyChimes)Tue, Jul 17 2012 13:33:54
- — Kaci Brooke Davis (@ThexPipingPiper)Tue, Jul 17 2012 16:12:15My heart goes out for the seventeen victims of the shooting in Tuscaloosa. Keep them in your prayers.
- — Julie Carter (@JulieDCarter)Tue, Jul 17 2012 16:10:35Thoughts go out to Tuscaloosa today. Why must a tragedy occur before ppl take notice? @AndrewSalser is right. No civilian needs that weapon.
- — Elizabeth Sims (@Backoff421)Tue, Jul 17 2012 16:10:36
- — Lauren Luxenburg (@LaurenC_Lux)Tue, Jul 17 2012 16:10:36
- — Kay Jones (@joneskaycnn)Tue, Jul 17 2012 16:11:01UA grad student says Copper Top bar was 'extremely quiet' after early morning shooting in Tuscaloosa http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2012/07/ua_grad_student_says_copper_to.html#incart_river_default …uscaloosa/2012/07/ua_grad_student_says_copper_to.html#incart_river_default
Your Comments: Tuscaloosa Shooting
Here are some of your comments on social media about the shooting in Tuscaloosa that injured 17 people.
byClaire Aiello254 Views