- — Phil Dalton (@Hoosrnight)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:13:06“@thinkprogress: THESE FIVE PEOPLE just saved health care for 32 million Americans.....no they just screwed more than 200 million!!!!
- — Pamela Atkins Ramey (@LiveFromPamelot)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:37:23
- — Jennifer Lindsey (@wmhsrebelmom)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:45:08@Shandra0hh healthcare system is flawed I agree but how can large Co like Walmart get by without providing healthcare options for employees?
- — David Ezell (@DavidEzell2)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:10:30Well, as much as I'd love to complain about health care all day, the fact remains that I am supposed to serve those who have less than me..
- — Barbara McGreger (@thelastmilehome)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:14:30RT @DustyMcLemore: @almohler -"sense the anxiety about the Supreme Court's decision in the health care case, imagine what the Day of Judgment will b like?"#fb
- — Shanicqua Richardson (@funsizdcrziness)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:41:43RT @whnt: BREAKING NEWS: CBS News reports the US Supreme Court has ruled President Barack Obama's health care law is largely constitutional.
- — LaTrika (R&B) (@SuchARose)Thu, Jun 28 2012 15:26:16RT @PhergiePherg5: Reading some of these Health Care ruling tweets from my peers provokes the question "Do you seriously think like that?!?"
- — Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan)Thu, Jun 28 2012 14:25:55Still amazes me that a U.S. President can campaign for 32 million more Americans to get health care - and be pilloried for it.
Your Comments: Health Care Ruling
Here are some of the comments on the health care ruling from Facebook and Twitter.
byClaire Aiello48 Views