- — Peter Plavchan (@PlavchanPeter)Thu, Nov 05 2015 22:34:12Thank you to everyone who tweeted at #K2SciCon Helped me get over the regret of not being there for all the awesome science!
- — Helen Giles (@TheHelenGiles)Thu, Nov 05 2015 21:05:43Cake is always the best way to finish off a conference! Thanks for a great week #K2SciCon! https://twitter.com/KeplerGO/status/662368786259963904 …
- — NHB (@Nighthawk_Black)Thu, Nov 05 2015 21:05:07Sincere thanks to all #K2SciCon organizers and participants for getting me out of the cold November rain for an entire week! GO KEPLER !!!
- — NASA Kepler (@NASAKepler)Thu, Nov 05 2015 20:42:25Cool things you learn, because... SCIENCE! http://www.nasa.gov/kepler/keplers-second-light-how-k2-will-work … #K2mission #K2SciCon #NASABeyond https://twitter.com/GeertHub/status/662365109050699776 …
- — Kepler/K2 GO Office (@KeplerGO)Thu, Nov 05 2015 20:31:49
- — Rachel Street (@rachel3834)Thu, Nov 05 2015 19:34:52R.Akeson: describes the wide range of public data and tools available through NExSci and MAST. What can you do with them? #K2SciCon
K2SciCon: The First K2 Science Conference
These are the tweets from the K2SciCon meeting, held in Santa Barbara, CA on Nov. 2-5, 2015. It featured exoplanets and astrophysics from K2, Kepler and TESS.
byDiana Dragomir134 Views