- Below is a look back at the opening day of the conference, courtesy of SUSUtv, the student television station at the University of Southampton.
- SUSUtv were also down at the social on Monday evening:
- And a few favourite pics from yesterday evening:
- A taster of the early sessions that are on today:
- — CAA2012 Southampton (@caasoton)Tue, Mar 27 2012 08:18:24Today is the Day of Digital Humanities, if you're participating and at #caasoton, use CAASoton category to enter our prize draw.
- — Catriona Cooper (@CatrionaCooper)Tue, Mar 27 2012 07:56:40waiting for Linked Open Data for the Ancient World looks like lots of exciting papers coming up! #caasoton
- — Phil Riris (@caa_philriris)Tue, Mar 27 2012 08:28:27Tarja Sundell on simulating prehistoric population events in Finland. Interesting use of genetics and computing. #caasoton
- And the discussion provoked:
- — Jessica Ogden (@jessogden)Tue, Mar 27 2012 08:41:43Discussion about whether or not folks are actually interested in using and discovering open archaeo-geophysics data. #caasoton
- — Drew Baker (@BakerDE)Tue, Mar 27 2012 08:59:36#caasoton iCon.text experience from Pergamon Exhibition Berlin using iPad to engage visitors produces interesting implication for HCI design
CAA 2012 Southampton - Tuesday
A review of the second day of the 2012 CAA Conference at the University of Southampton. Today is also the 'Day of Digital Humanities' at the conference.
byCAA2012 Southampton137 Views