- — Shannon Little (@shannonRlittle)Mon, Sep 28 2015 19:53:08Am I the only one who loves it when Facebook goes down? These moments are some of the most peaceful in my life.
- — AmethystCentre (@TheAmethystCent)Mon, Sep 28 2015 19:53:08
- — Stephanie Fogarty (@stephafogarty)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:01:03I feel betrayed by Facebook. Mostly because I can't ask my friends for more candy crush, soda crush, and farm hero lives. #facebookdown
- — Gareth (@garethpenrose)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:01:03As Facebook remains down,remember the much forgotten web forum, as it waits patiently for an onrush of Password Reset requests #FacebookDown
- — Aoife Dooley (@Aoife_Dooley)Mon, Sep 28 2015 19:45:19Sitting down to watch a program and actually having to watch it instead of scrolling on Facebook because #facebookdown
- — Joel T Connors (@JoelThelonious)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:01:03While Facebook is down you should just resort to Twitter, or talking to people. That might be fun. #FacebookDown
- — Fámúyîdé Oláwálé (@famuyideolawale)Mon, Sep 28 2015 19:45:19It's strange hearing that facebook is down. I don't even open it again unless a link takes me there.
- — Rhonda Clark (@clarkrcmom2)Mon, Sep 28 2015 19:57:16Feeling like it must be time to go home. So far, I've broken Presto once and Facebook. My work here MUST be done! But... so much work to do.
#Facebookdown: Users react
Facebook went down and readers immediately tweeted about it.
byBuffy Andrews1,298 Views