- The list of panel participants and questions for the May tweetjam were covered on buckleyPLANET.com
- As always, we kicked things off with an overview and introductions from the panel and other community participants:
- — Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet)Tue, May 31 2016 15:58:00For those who follow me, I'm about to kick off an hour-long #CollabTalk tweetjam. Get ready to drink from the Twitter fire hose
- — Jeff Fried (@jefffried)Tue, May 31 2016 16:00:45To those who follow me - I'm about to participate in an hour-long #CollabTalk tweetjam. Apologize for the flood - hope it's useful to you
- — TamaraBred (@TamaraBred)Tue, May 31 2016 16:00:45Join the fun! CollabTalk starts shortly. https://twitter.com/buckleyplanet/status/737674500410605568 …
- — Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet)Tue, May 31 2016 16:00:55Thanks for joining today's #CollabTalk discussion on "The Role of the Newsfeed in the Digital Workplace"
- — Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet)Tue, May 31 2016 16:01:07
- — Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet)Tue, May 31 2016 16:01:56As always, anyone can participate in #CollabTalk -- I'll post the questions, you share your ideas, insights, commentary. Use the hashtag!
- — Michelle Caldwell (@shellecaldwell)Tue, May 31 2016 16:04:26
- — Adam Levithan (@collabadam)Tue, May 31 2016 16:07:14I think they're all typing into the ITProNetwork on Yammer and wondering why nothing is showing up with the #CollabTalk hash tag
The Role of the Newsfeed in the Digital Workplace
Summary of the May 31st 2016 #CollabTalk tweetjam, capturing community feedback on how and why the newsfeed has become central to the success of modern collaboration. Panel included MVPs, customer success managers, and experts from the SharePoint community.
byChristian Buckley65 Views